3-part PMMA phantom designed for adult- and pediatric applications in accordance with FDA performance standard for diagnostic X-ray systems (21CFR 1020.33).
Nested phantoms, optimized for pencil-shaped, 10 cm, CT ionization chambers at any CT scanner.
Determination of the patient dose and simulation of head and/or body scans for a given series of CT scans.
- Pediatric head, Ø100 mm, five boreholes (Ø13.1 ± 0.1 mm) and inserts
- Pediatric body, Ø160 mm, four boreholes (Ø13.1 ± 0.1 mm) and inserts – in combination with pediatric head also suitable as adult head
- Adult body extension annulus, Ø320 mm, four boreholes (Ø13.1 ± 0.1 mm) and inserts
- Ionization chamber adapter
- Weight 14.2 kg – dimensions 320 x 150 mm